A Study on Management System Design of Swimming Exercise Prescription by Using Fussy ANP
It has become general common sense through numerous researches that exercise provides positive impacts on physical and mental health. And it has been reported that regular exercise adjusts obesity by reducing body fat and lipid levels found in the blood and ultimately, it improves human quality of life. In this study, indices for managing swimming exercise therapy were induced through prior researches and weighted value was measured by modelling correlations between indices by using fuzzy Analytic Network Process (ANP) technique. And patient management system was intended to be realized so that tailor-made management per patient can be established on real-time through mobile equipments such as portable phone, smart phone, notebook and etc.
KeywordsFuzzy ANP Fuzzy ANP Swimming exercise treatment
- 1.Gang S-J, Gang M-O, Lee H-J, Lee H-Y, Jin Y-S (2003) Development of underwater exercise programs for improving cardiopulmonary capacity and physical strength for patients of coronary artery disease. Korea Sport Med J 21(2):151–160Google Scholar
- 2.Saaty TL (1996) Decision making with dependence and feedback: the analytic network process. RWS Publications, PittsburghGoogle Scholar
- 3.Zadeh LA (1978) Fuzzy sets as a basis for a theory of possibilityGoogle Scholar
- 4.Establishment of mid- and long-term comprehensive plan for U-Healthcare invigoration Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Seoul (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Meade L, Sarkis J (1999) Analyzing organizational project alternatives for agile manufacturing processes: an analytic network approach. Int J Prod Res 37(2):241–261Google Scholar