A Study About Security Awareness Program Based on RFID Access Control System
In this study, a security method that protects data from an information system accessed by unauthorized persons through physical ways like eye contacts is proposed. In addition, it is applied to security awareness programs for improving security recognition and to contribute to the protection of important information. The security awareness program proposed in this study is able to detect the violation in physical security policies and to implement additional training related to warning messages or such violated security policies and that leads to present positive effects of changing user security awareness and corresponding works. It is expected that these effects are to be spreaded to the whole organization and influence for all members.
KeywordsSecurity awareness RFID Access control Information security
This work was supported by a grant from Kyonggi university advanced Industrial Security Center of Korea Ministry of Knowledge Economy.
- 1.Jeong S-J, Kim M, Lee C-K, Lee C-H, Son B-C, Kim D-H, Kim J-H, Lee J-T, Chang G-R, Hong K-H, Suh C-H (2011) Cognition and practice on medical information protection of industrial health care manager of small and medium sized enterprises. Korean J Occup Environ Med 23(1):53–63Google Scholar
- 2.Kim J-J, Kweon E-H (2012) A study on the therapists’ protective actions of medical information privacy—with a focus on physical and occupational therapists. Korea Inst Electron Commun Sci 7(2):447–455Google Scholar
- 5.Johnny L, Scott P, Jack W, Kevin DM (2008) No tech hacking. Syngress, RocklandGoogle Scholar
- 6.Kim MS, Lee DH (2012) A way of securing the access by using PCA. J Inf Secur 12(3):3–10Google Scholar
- 7.Choi KH, Kim JM, Lee D (2012) Network 2-factor access control system based on RFID security control system. J Inf Secur 12(3):53–58Google Scholar
- 8.Kim JM, Choi KH, Lee DH (2012) Network group access control system using piggy-backing prevention technique based on infrared-ray. J Inf Secur 12(4)Google Scholar
- 10.Broderick JS (2006) ISMS, security standards and security regulations. Inf Secur Tech Rep 11:26–31Google Scholar