Realtime Sport Analysis Methodology for Extracting Target Scenes on Mobile Environment
In this paper, we propose realtime sport analysis method to extract target scenes in mobile environment considering heterogeneous devices. The proposed method extracts a specific context and displays the context of the target scene from the whole scenes with considering optimal viewer visual sight on devices. We use color-based classification with satisfying viewer visual perception in terms of the number of fast frames within the sport video streaming.
KeywordsSport analysis Mobile devices Video streaming Scene extracting
This work has been supported by the research program of Korea Nazarene University, South Korea, 2012. Also, I am grateful to Ph.D Jins. Kim, for his professional supports.
- 1.Knoche H, McCarthy JD, Sasse MA (2005) Can small be beautiful: assessing image resolution requirements for mobile tv, In: Proceedings of the 13th annual ACM international conference on multimedia (MULTIMEDIA’05). ACM Press, New York, pp 829–838Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng W.-H, Chu W.-T, Wu J.-L (2010) A visual attention based region-of-interest determination framework for video sequences. IEICE Trans Inform Syst E-88D:1578–1586Google Scholar
- 3.Wan K, Yan X, Yu X, Xu C (2008) Real-time goal-mouth detection in mpeg soccer video. In: Proceedings of the eleventh ACM international conference on multimedia (MULTIMEDIA’03). ACM Press, New York, pp 311–314Google Scholar
- 4.Yu X, Xu C, Leong HW, Tian Q, Tang Q, Wan K (2011) Trajectory-based ball detection and tracking with applications to semantic analysis of broadcast soccer video. In: Proceedings of the eleventh ACM international conference on multimedia ( MULTIMEDIA ’03). ACM Press, New York, pp 11–20Google Scholar
- 5.Kim J, Um T-W, Ryu W, Lee BS, Hahn M (2008) Heterogeneous networks and terminals-aware QoS/QoE-guaranteed mobile IPTV service. IEEE Commun Mag 46(5):110–117Google Scholar