Study on Analysis Android Applications for Smartwork
New information leading to the Internet, P2P, Ubiquitous, and smartphone has appeared paradigm. The main contents of the information paradigm are the ‘open’ and ‘standard’. Full security incidents account for more than 80 % of the internal information security incidents, damages the value of information assets has increased rapidly. Mobile malware is rapidly becoming a serious threat. In this paper, I survey the current state of mobile malware. As I classified according to behavioral characteristics and propagation and understood the history mobile evolution. I Android Application analysis methodology present Android Application analysis methodology for the more secure smartwork environment.
KeywordsSmart-work Application analysis Dynamic analysis Static debugging
This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF) grant funded by the Korea government(MEST) (No. 2010-0021951).
- 1.Nilles, J.M.: Managing Telework: Options for Managing the Virtual Workforce. Wiley, New York (1998)Google Scholar
- 2.Panda Security. Eeki.A. http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/security-info/215107/Eeki.A. Accessed 2012
- 3.Symantec. Android threat set to trigger on the end of days, or the day’s end. http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/android-threat-set-trigger-enddays-or-day-s-end. Accessed 2012
- 4.Enck, W., Gilbert, P., Chun, B., Cox, L.P., Jung, J., McDaniel, P., Sheth,A.N.: TaintDroid: an information-flow tracking system for realtime privacy monitoring on smartphones. In: OSDI, 2010Google Scholar
- 5.Fossi, M.: Symantec report on the underground economy. Symantec Corporation, 2008Google Scholar
- 6.Symantec-Symbos.spitmo. http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2011-040610-5334-99. Accessed 2012
- 7.Fossi, M.: Symantec report on the underground economy. Symantec Corporation, 2008Google Scholar
- 8.Daswani, N., Mysen, C., Rao, V., Weis, S., Gharachorloo, K., Ghosemajumder, S.: Online advertising fraud. Crimeware: understanding new attacks and defenses, 2008Google Scholar