User Adaptive Application Program Management for Personal Cloud Services
In this paper, we propose a User Adaptive Application Program Management (UAAM) framework in the Personal Cloud Computing Service environment. At first, we propose the architecture for the UAAM framework with its function blocks. Additionally, we describe the basic process for managing various application programs installed in multi-devices of users with its functional state flows in the UAAM framework based on the architecture. Moreover, we propose a use case scenario of the UAAM framework using Android mobile devices and Personal Cloud Computing (PCC) Server as a service framework for the Personal Cloud Computing Project . Finally, we discuss the future work with the challenges to implement the UAAM framework service in more detail.
KeywordsPersonal Cloud Service Application Program Management User Centric Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Personal Cloud Computing Project, http://pcc.sktelecom.com
- 2.Ambrust, M., Fox, A., Griffith, R., Joseph, A.D., Kats, R.H., Konwinski, A., Lee, G., Patterson, D.A., Rabkin, A., Stoica, I., Zaharia, M.: Above the clouds: A Berkeley View of Cloud Computing. UCB/EECS-2009-28 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Ardissono, L., Goy, A., Petrone, G., Segnan, M.: From Service Clouds to User-centric Personal Clouds. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, pp. 1–8 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Mao, H., Xiao, N., Shi, W., Lu, Y.: Wukong, Toward a Cloud-Oriented File Service for Mobile Internet Devices. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC), pp. 498–505 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.iCloud, http://www.apple.com/icloud/
- 8.Stuedi, P., Mohomed, I., Terry, D.: WhereStore: Location-based Data Storage for Mobile Devices Interacting with the Cloud. In: Proceedings of the 1st ACM Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing and Service (MCS), pp. 1–8 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Song, H., Choi, E., Bae, C.S., Lee, J.W.: Web based Application Program Management Framework in Multi-Device Environments for Personal Cloud Computing, IT Convergence and Services. LNEE, vol. 107, pp. 529–536 (2011)Google Scholar