Smart Sensor Based Total Quality Management Service Design in Production Process
Product manufacturing sites have being changed the production paradigm into introduction of smart sensor technologies to manage supply chains considering entire product lifecycle. However, due to introduction for simple inventory control without consideration for technological specialties of smart sensors and business processes of enterprises, it has not reached the diffusion stage. Therefore, this paper implements a space applying smart sensors optimized for business processes of enterprises and a system utilizing it. In detail, it analyzes a current collaboration process for refractory manufacturing, and designs a process to build a collaboration system by sharing information with cooperative firms from calculating accurate requirements through introduction of smart centers.
KeywordsSmart Sensor Supply Chain Management Business Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Huang, C., Cheng, R.-H., Chen, S.-R., Li, C.-I.: Enhancing Network Availability by Tolerance Control in Multi-Sink Wireless Sensor Network. Journal of Convergence 1(1), 15–22 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y., Wang, C., Qiao, X., Zhang, Y., Yu, C.: An improved design of ZigBee Wireless Sensor Network. In: Computer Science and Information Technology: ICCSIT 2009 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Jing, L., Cheng, Z.: Functional Safety Problems in the Ubiquitous Environment. In: Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, AINAW, pp. 435–439 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Sarkar, P., Saha, A.: Security Enhanced Communication in Wireless Sensor Networks Using Reed-Muller Codes and Partially Balanced Incomplete Block Designs, vol. 2(1), pp. 23–30 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Lee, S., Kim, H., et al.: A study on the Multidimensional Service Scenario Evaluation Methodology for ITSM Construction Considering Ubiquitous Computing Technology. Journal of Society for e-Business Studies 12, 155–194 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Wolf, W., Dixon, A., Koutsoukos, X., Sztipanovits, J.: Design and implementation of ubiquitous smart cameras. Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous and Trustworthy Computing (2006)Google Scholar