Macro Data Extraction and Tagging Based on Political Campaign Scenario Using HTML5 and CSS3
The communication network takes on an aspect of complexity through the mass media and personal media maintain a complementary relationships each other. Recently the Relationship Information comes on a major factor in a political communication because that political information has been collected, spread out, and reproduced based on the social network services. In this study, we analyzed whether a structured political communication is possible by developing an application based on standardization of HTML5 and CSS3. Especially, we drew an idea that inserts tagging information which can deduce and predict on the political information by macro data extraction in this process. This idea might be used as a domain applied in various way in political campaign. As a result, we proposed a schematic scenario based on the Technical Standard for HTML5 and CSS3 for political campaign.
Keywordspolitical campaign Scenario Macro Data Extraction Tagging social tag HTML5 CSS3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gartner, Assessing the Security Risks of Cloud Computing (June 2008), http://www.gartner.com/DisplayDocument?id=685308
- 3.HTML5 Differences from HTML4. World Wide Web Consortium (October 19, 2010), http://www.w3.org/TR/html5-diff/ (retrieved December 4, 2010)
- 5.HTML5 Differences from HTML4 – APIs. World Wide Web Consortium, http://dev.w3.org/html5/html4-differences/
- 8.What is CSS? World Wide Web Consortium, http://www.w3.org/standards/webdesign/htmlcss#whatcss (retrieved December 2010)
- 9.Wessman, A.: A Framework For Extraction Plans and Heuristics in an Ontology-Based Data-Extraction System, Department of Computer Science Brigham Young University, Master of Science, p. 5 (2005), http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.87.2387&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- 11.Wal, T.V.: Tagging in your web world, Infocloud solutions (2007), http://www.slideshare.net/vanderwal/tagging-in-your-web-world