A Study on Direct Vector Control System for Induction Motor Speed Control
In this thesis, in order to improve driving characteristics of vector control of an induction motor that is used in motors and elevators, a highly-precise method for flux observation has been exercised by using an algorism of flux observer based on the combined voltage and current model. And it also emphasizes the improvement of the control characteristics in low speed region where established schemes have many problems. The overall system consisted of speed controller with the Anti-windup PI controller, current controller, flux controller. And 2DOF is applied to induction motor in order to supply these weak points of PI speed control method in this paper. To prove the propriety of this paper, the various simulations carried out adequacy and stability using Matlab, and at the same time real system is made, so it is proved. As the results of embodying the system, the robust system is realized.
KeywordsPI Matlab Vector Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blashke, F.: The principle of field orientation as applied to the new trans vector closed-loop control system for rotation-field machines. Siemens Review 34, 217–220 (1972)Google Scholar
- 2.Hashimoto, H., Ohno, Y.: Torque control of induction motor using predictive observer. IEEE, 271–278 (1989)Google Scholar
- 3.Boldeaand, I., Nasar, S.A.: Electric drives. CRC Press (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Hinkkanen, M.: Analysis and Design of Full- Order Flux Observer for Sensorless Induction Motors. IEEE 2002, 77–82 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Lee, H.-T., Fu, L.-C., Hsu, S.-H.: Adaptive Speed/Position Control of Induction Motor with Unknown Load Torque. In: Proceedings of American Control Conference Anchorage, vol. 5, pp. 4583–4588 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Kuhne, S., Riefenstahl, U.: A new torque calculation motor drives that improves accuracy and dynamic behaviour. In: ISIE 1999, Bled Solvenia, pp. 498–503 (1999)Google Scholar