The Effect of EPL Programming Based on CPS Model for Enhancing Elementary School Students’ Creativity
For elementary school students, it is needed to provide various experience-centered investigation environments. They should learn how to find the most efficient problem solving method by themselves. This paper introduced a divergent thought strategy that repeats the divergent and convergent thoughts at the same time while including the divergent thoughts for the elementary school students in convergent programming education development.
KeywordsCPS Creativity EPL STEAM Computer education
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Harvey, B.: Computer Science Logo Style. MIT Press (February 1997)Google Scholar
- 2.Horton, B.: Integrating Logo into the Secondary Mathematics Curriculum. In: Proceedings of LOGO and Mathematics Education Conference, vol. 5 (1991) Google Scholar
- 3.Sacristan, A.I.: Exploring infinite processes through Logo programming activities of recursive and fractal figures. In: EUROLOGO Conference, vol. 10 (2005) Google Scholar
- 8.Toenisson, E.: Programming language LOGO in school mathematics and teacher training. In: Proceedings of PME Conference, vol. 21(1) (1997) Google Scholar
- 12.Park, N.: Secure Data Access Control Scheme Using Type-Based Re-encryption in Cloud Environment. In: Katarzyniak, R., Chiu, T.-F., Hong, C.-F., Nguyen, N.T. (eds.) Semantic Methods for Knowledge Management and Communication. SCI, vol. 381, pp. 319–327. Springer, Heidelberg (2011)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 14.Park, N.: The Implementation of Open Embedded S/W Platform for Secure Mobile RFID Reader. The Journal of Korea Information and Communications Society 35(5), 785–793 (2010)Google Scholar