Open API Design for Research Information System
RESTful web service easily deploy their web service without physical server. Researchers are struggling to get information about research conferences, seminars, invited lectures, and so on. They try to search such activities through web search engines, but it takes a lot of time. This research is to provide a service for the Open APIs including as followings; getting/putting conference information, searching research papers, PDF viewers, mobile review systems. Future information systems will be working on smart devices such as smartphones or smart devices. Such smart devices are especially appropriate for the alerting conferences/seminars/workshops and reviewing research papers. So, This research proposes the standard interface for Open APIs of research information systems on smart devices.
KeywordsRESTful web service Open API Open API Design Research Information System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mobile Public Information in Seoul Korea, http://mobile.openapi.seoul.go.kr/
- 2.Shared Resource Portal in Korea, http://www.data.go.kr/
- 3.Editorial Manager, http://www.editorialmanager.com
- 4.KISTI, Article Contribution Management System (ACOMS), https://acoms1.kisti.re.kr/kais/sub_index.jsp?publisher_cd=kais&lang=eng
- 5.Editor’s Assistant (EDAS), https://edas.info/index.php
- 6.Choi, M.: REST Web Service Composition. In: 2nd International Workshop of Mobile Platform, Computing and Applications (2012)Google Scholar