Writing Visual Histories: An Interview with David J. Staley
The author has held an interview with David Staley, a well-known pioneer in computer visualizations in history.
KeywordsConceptual Space Historical Investigation Digital Revolution Paradigmatic Category Historical Thinking
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- .Ferguson N (ed) (1997) Virtual history: alternatives and counterfactuals. Picador, LondonGoogle Scholar
- .Moretti F (2007) Graphs, maps, trees: abstract models for literary history. Verso, LondonGoogle Scholar
- .Staley D (2002) Visualization-ism: an art history. Interface 2(6). http://bcis.pacificu.edu/journal/article.php?id=491. Accessed 28 Apr 2012
- .Staley D (2003a) Computers, visualization, and history: how new technology will transform our understanding of the past. Sharpe, LondonGoogle Scholar
- .Staley D (2007) Finding narratives of time and space. In: Sinton D, Lund J (eds) Understanding place: GIS and mapping across the curriculum. ESRI, Redlands, pp 35–48Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013