NFC-LMS: Design and Implementation of Lost article Management System with NFC
NFC tags have been used in recent short-range wireless communications technology to send and receive information. In this paper, an NFC infrastructure is implemented, and smartphones equipped with NFC tags are shown to be able to obtain location information in cases of information theft or loss of goods using NFC-LMS. The paper also provides an analysis of current issues related to this field, and use case scenarios are discussed.
KeywordsNFC Smartphone Lost Article
This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology(2011-0024052) and partially supported by Seoul National University Science and Technology.
- 1.Kim G.S., Sin J.H.:NFC technology and authentication trends. TTA J. 133, 132–136 (2011), 1Google Scholar
- 2.Seo J.R.: 13.56MHz band RFID study on the application ID and OID. In: Korea Information Security Agency, 12, 2011 Google Scholar
- 3.Park S.J., Choi H.C., Gu J.E., Kim S.J.: RFID/USN behavior analysis and implications. In: Electronics and Telecommunications Trends Section 21 No. 2, 2006, 4Google Scholar
- 4.Lim S.W., Moon T.H.: Telecommunications Standardization Strategy Forum 2009 Mobile RFID Forum Operating final research report. In: Korea Telecommunications Technology Association,12, 2009, Google Scholar
- 5.Dae, K.J.: NFC, mobile services exceeds the limits of LGERI Report 2011Google Scholar
- 6.Phil, K.J.: NFC-based application services,domestic and international trends and prospects. TTA J. 136, 42–46, 2011Google Scholar
- 7.Mi, L.S., Jin, I.M., Hwan, J.J., Mo, S.J.: Mobile NFC-based security trends. TTA J. 136, 52–57, 2011Google Scholar