The Study on the Mobile Diagnostic X-ray Device of Frequency Modulation Method by PI Controlled
Mobile X-ray device which is typically used in the mobile type of X-ray can be used very usefully beyond the space restriction. In this study, we had designed and produced the high capacity of mobile X-ray device which does not have the limitation on diagnostic areas of the body, and then we were identified the operating characteristics of device according to the load variations. Mobile X-ray device is used the high capacity condenser which gives light weight and high performance for produce the mobile X-ray device that does not have a limit the diagnosis of the human body without a separate area of the power plant. It was designed and manufactured the high voltage generator device which is applying the frequency modulation method that is known to be excellent of reduced the power consumption of high voltage occurrence and power factor. Therefore, we were confirmed the X-ray irradiation and change in frequency which are caused by load variations used by oscilloscope and exposure dose meter.
KeywordsMobile X-ray Frequency modulation method Diagnostic device High voltage transformer Proportional integral
- 1.Kim, Y.P., Kim, T.G., Lee H.S., Park, Y.P., Cheon, M.W.: Characteristic analysis of X-ray device using the high voltage generator on full wave rectification method. J. KIEEME(in Korean), 22, 516–521 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Cho, D.H., Koo, K.W., Yang, H.S.: The development of X-ray unit of remote emergency medical system. J. KIIEE 20, 125–131 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Guo, S., Wu, J., Xiang, M., Wei, S.: Study of control system for X-ray generator. Proc. Eng. 7, 2009–121 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Kim, Y.P., Cheon, M.W., Park, Y.P.: Characteristic evaluation of medical x-ray using high-voltage generator with inverter system. J. KIEEME 24, 36–41 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Kelly J.P., Trout E.D.: physical characteristics of the radiation from 2-pulse, 12pulse, and 1000 pulse X-ray equipment. Radiology. 100, 653–661(1971)Google Scholar