Research on the Query Subsystem for Large Information System Based on Decision-Making
In this paper, Information System is introduced firstly, and then combining practical examples during our development of IS, on the basis of the establishment of the decision-making oriented query subsystem in large Information System, the query subsystem in the Information System based on decision-making is designed, moreover, the query subsystem is implemented following the query processing principle.
KeywordsInformation System Query subsystem Decision-making
This work is supported by the project of the State Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 90818021).
- 1.Feng, Z.-B.: Research on comparing decision support system and information management system. Sci. Technol. Inform. (Acad. Res.) 28(12), 48–55 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, J.-F.: Design of enterprise information network user decision support system. Harbin University of Science and Technology, Harbin (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, C.-R.: The research on health management decision support system based on regional health information platform. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.zhang, S.-J.: Research on comparing decision support system and information management system. Consum Guide 31(8), 231–239 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiao, J.-H., Wang, H.-B., Shi, L.-Y.: The development of decision support system for production of layer. IFIP Adv Inform Commun Technol 368/2012, 161–168 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Hong, S., Liu, J.: Analysis research of the use of “information system three capacity” framework for decision support system. Comput Knowl Technol 36(5), 24–30 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, L., Tian, Y.-X.: Research on overall budget management decision support system. China Manag Inform 13(8), 110–115 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, W.-Z., Yu, W.: Discuss the mode of educational information decision-making support system. GanSu Gaoshi Univ J 21(2), 67–74 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, L.-M.: The analysis of DSS based on data-mining. Res Libr Sci 32(17), 526–530 (2010)Google Scholar