Six-Port Based Load-Pull System
Chapter 4 provides a detailed treatment of six-port based setups for passive and active load/source-pull measurements, as well as a description of six-port based harmonic load/source-pull measurements. The load-pull measurements for on-wafer devices require special attention; therefore, an alternative approach for impedance and power flow calibration using a reflection based technique is described.
- 8.D. Le, F.M. Ghannouchi, Multitone characterization and design of FET resistive mixers based on combined active source-pull/load-pull techniques. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 46(9), 1201–1208 (1998) Google Scholar
- 12.F.M. Ghannouchi, A. Mohammadi, The Six-Port Technique (Artech House, Norwood, 2009) Google Scholar
- 14.T.E. Hodgetts, G.J. Griffin, A unified treatment of the six-port reflectometer calibration using a minimum of standards, Royal Signals and Radar Establishment Rep. No. B3003, 1983 Google Scholar
- 21.G. Gonzalez, Microwave Transistor Amplifiers Analysis and Design, 2nd edn. (Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1996) Google Scholar
- 24.K. Koyama, T. Kawasaki, J.E. Hanely, Measurement of AM-PM conversion coefficients. Telecommun. 12(6), 25–28 (1978) Google Scholar