Invalidity Risks Management Technologies of Systems for Standard ISO 9001-2008
Standard ISO 9001-2008 requires an assessment of invalidity (quality) of economic and engineering systems and processes. The invalidity is the inconsistency between parameters and elements of a system and qualifying technical conditions and requirements.
We consider Risks management technologies for analysis and management of the processes invalidity risk: the description of invalid events and variables; the logic and probabilistic (LP) model of the system invalidity risk; the assessment and analysis of the system invalidity risk; the management of the system states invalidity risk; the management of the systems development invalidity risk.
We propose a general scheme of building an LP-risk model of invalidity of economic, technical and organizational system and processes. We consider the technologies of building LP-models of validity on the examples: management of development of economical and technical systems; flight tests of machines, processes and systems; the electric metallurgical plant electrical power supply system and the system of an ammunition depot explosion prevention.
We consider the following problems regard to the construction of LP-invalidity risk models: (1) engineering, methodological, logical and calculation aspects; (2) taking into account the replication of elements and events in LP-models of invalidity risk in complex systems and processes; (3) taking into account the peculiarities of LP-risk models of invalidity, built on the basis of technical documentation and by the events scenarios; (4) the technique of building the LP-model of invalidity proposes ten different representations of LP-model of invalidity.
KeywordsShort Path Repeated Element Program Complex Power Supply System System Validity
- 9.Antonov, G.N., Mozhayev, A.S.: New approaches to the construction of logical and probabilistic models, safety structurally complex systems. Probl. Secur. 9, 14–27 (1999) Google Scholar
- 14.Bogoslovskiy, S.V.: Logic and Probabilistic Methods in Economics. Academy of Sciences of Interbranch (AMON), St. Petersburg (2007), 196 pp. Google Scholar
- 29.ISO 9001-2008: Quality management system. Requirements. State Standard of Russia (2008) Google Scholar
- 33.Kolesov, D.N., Mikhailov, M.V., Hovanov, N.V.: Evaluation of Complex Financial and Economic Institutions with the Support System Decision ASPID-3W: Textbook. OTSIM, St. Petersburg (2004), 62 pp. Google Scholar
- 34.Kolesov, D.N., Mikhailov, M.V., Hovanov, N.V.: Assessment of indicators of economic targets by randomized functions. In: Vorontsov, A.V. (ed.) Application of Mathematics in Economics, vol. 17, pp. 71–104. St. Petersburg University Press, St. Petersburg (2008) Google Scholar
- 35.Kolesov, D.N., Hovanov, N.V., Yudaeva, M.S.: Estimating the probability of alternatives for the ordinal and interval expert information. In: Vorontsov, A.V. (ed.) Application of Mathematics in Economics, vol. 18, pp. 82–107. IPK Costa, St. Petersburg (2009) Google Scholar
- 43.Makhutov, N.A., Solojentsev, E.D.: Management risk in trials of complex machines, systems and technology. Probl. Mech. Eng. Automat. 1, 21–33 (2008) Google Scholar
- 51.Polenin, V.I., Ryabinin, I.A., Svirin, S.C., Gladkov, I.P.: Application of the general logical-probabilistic method for analyzing the technical, military organizational and functional systems and armed confrontation. In: Mozhayev, A.S. (ed.) Monograph, NIKA, St. Petersburg (2011), 416 pp. Google Scholar
- 54.Proursin, V.A.: Certification passport software tool ROCS 2 270 18. 02. The Federal Service for Ecological and Nuclear Supervision (2010) Google Scholar
- 57.Ryabinin, I.A.: Reliability and Safety Structurally Complex Systems, 2nd edn. St. Petersburg University Press, St. Petersburg (2007), 276 pp. Google Scholar
- 60.Savoskin, N.E.: Reliability of Electrical Systems. Izd. Penza State University, Penza (2003), 101 pp. Google Scholar
- 71.Solojentsev, E.D.: Logical and probabilistic risk management invalidity flight tests of machines, processes and systems. Probl. Risk Anal. 7(4), 72–85 (2010) Google Scholar
- 79.Solozhentsev, E.D.: Fundamentals of automated systems refinement of complex objects machinery. Auto. Dissert. Doctor. Techn. Sciences., Ukraine Institute of Cybernetics, Kiev (1982) Google Scholar
- 80.Solozhentsev, E.D.: To logical-probabilistic accuracy of the theory. In: Bulatov, V.P. (ed.) Problems of Mechanical Engineering, pp. 90–102. Nauka, St. Petersburg (2005) Google Scholar
- 85.Solozhentsev, E.D.: I 3-Technologies for Economics. Nauka, St. Petersburg (2011), 400 pp. Google Scholar