Risks Management Technology of Company Management
Dedicated to the memory of the outstanding economist Peter Drucker.
We consider Risk management technologies for a company management failure risk: the problem state; risk of management failure in the achievement of targets and in performance quality by functions and business directions.
We have analyzed the Risk management technology of a company management failure, employing the logic and probabilistic (LP) risk model of the LP-modeling class. The LP-risk models of a failure of a (company, government, project, etc.) control are essential for managing the success of a business. We present the following LP-models of failure risk management: by functions, directions of activities, achieving one target and a group of targets, managing the performance quality.
KeywordsWorld Trade Organization Performance Quality Failure Risk Foreign Debt Management Failure
- 19.Drucker, P.F.: Practice of Management. “Williams” Publishing House, Moscow (2003). Trans. from English Google Scholar
- 55.Robbins, S.P., Coulter, M.: Management, 6th edn. “Williams” Publishing House, Moscow (2002), 880 pp. Transl. from English Google Scholar
- 56.Russian security. Risk analysis and safety issues: Part 1, 640 pp., Part 2, 752 pp., Part 3, 816 pp., Part 4, 858 pp. Scientific Head of the multivolume edition—K.V. Frolov, Academician; Scientific Editor—N.A. Makhutov, Corr. RAS; co-author—E.D. Solozhentsev. MGF “Knowledge” (2006–2007) Google Scholar
- 76.Solojentsev, E., Lebedev, Y.: Logic—probabilistic models of company management unsuccess risk. Math. Econ. Wroclaw 10(40), 3 (2006) Google Scholar
- 81.Solozhentsev, E.D.: Risk Management and Efficiency in the Economy. Logical-probabilistic Approach. St. Petersburg University Press, St. Petersburg (2009), 270 pp. Google Scholar
- 85.Solozhentsev, E.D.: I 3-Technologies for Economics. Nauka, St. Petersburg (2011), 400 pp. Google Scholar