Fragrant pear is indigenous to North eastern China, Far East of Russia (Amur and Ussuri regions) and Korea.
KeywordsChlorogenic Acid Citric Acid Content Malic Acid Content Pyrus Species Pear Scab
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Anonymous (2003) Import of Asian (‘Shandong’) pear (Pyrus pyrifolia (Burm.) Nakai and P. ussuriensis var. viridis T. Lee) fruit from Shandong Province in the People’s Republic of China. Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry Australia. http://www.daff.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/24681/dft_pear_china.pdf
- Bailey LH (1976) Hortus third. A concise dictionary of plants cultivated in the United States and Canada. Liberty Hyde Bailey Hortorium/Cornell University, Wiley, 1312 ppGoogle Scholar
- Hu SY (2005) Food plants of China. The Chinese University Press, Hong Kong, 844 ppGoogle Scholar
- Kim M-J, Rim Y-S, Song W-S, Kim E-H, Yu C-Y (1999) Purification and identification of antioxidative components from the fruits in Pyrus ussuriensis Maximowicz. Korean J Med Crop Sci 7(4):303–307Google Scholar
- Ku TC, Spongberg SA (1994) Pyrus Linnaeus. In: Wu ZY, Raven PH (eds) Flora of China, vol 17, Verbenaceae through Solanaceae. Missouri Botanical Garden Press/Science Press, Beijing/St. Louis, 342 ppGoogle Scholar
- Lee CE, Kim YH, Lee BG, Lee DH (2010) Study on anti-oxidant effect of extracts from Pyrus ussuriensis leaves. J Korean Forest Soc 99(4):546–552Google Scholar
- Pan Z, Kawabata S, Sugiyama N, Sakiyama R, Cao Y (2002) Genetic diversity of cultivated resources of pear in north China. Acta Hort (ISHS) 587:187–194Google Scholar
- Sha SF, Li JC, Jun Wu J, Zhang SL (2011) Characteristics of organic acids in the fruit of different pear species. Afr J Agric Res 6(10):2403–2410Google Scholar
- Teng Y-W, Tanabe K, Tamura F, Itai A (2001) Genetic relationships of pear cultivars in Xinjiang, China, as measured by RAPD markers. J Hort Sci Biotechnol 76:771–779Google Scholar
- Wang YL (1990) Pear breeding in China. Pl Breed Abstr 60:877–879Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012