Design for Innovative Value Towards a Sustainable Society pp 1049-1054 | Cite as
National Taipei University of Technology Development of Ecological Campus
National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT) is located in Taipei city the capital of the only green axis tertiary institutions which also in the heart and hub for the city transportation, and people around here makes activities happened frequently ; NTUT is a typical of the urban university, It should be play an important role in Taipei of process building the eco-cities. The development of eco-sustainable campus since 1980, it’s divided into four periods: one, the germination period (1980-1999). Second, the integration period (2000-2002). Third, the practice period (2003-2008). Fourth, the vision of (2009 - present).
NTUT completed at the Eco-sustainable campus of the current implementation, like removing walls to create eco-friendly stream interface and the urban street space to reach the campus, community and city links; construction of compound wall and provision of urban green roof carbon adsorption function, balance urban carbon dioxide emissions; to reach a comprehensive permeable pavement of the campus, effectively improve the city water cooling, dramatically reducing the heat load of the city; To build ecological demonstration house with solar energy, ecology and campus landscape, and provide education and demonstration platform for the heat load; The implementation of the above construction of ecological campus, National Taipei University of Technology to “humanities, ecology, science and technology campus, ” the development of long-term vision for the campus, Keep going with the efforts to attempt and try to break through the existing interface with the surrounding environment constraints, the future campus will implement a series of long-range planning, the Greeley campus community of ecological, sustainable development in the surrounding urban environment, with one complete planning, the establishment of culture, ecology, science and technology Trinity metropolitan open campus will create a sustainable green axis of the University of New York reached a more ecological benefit, healthier, more environmentally friendly urban environment.
KeywordsEcological Ecological Campus Ecological Environmental Design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jen-Hui Tsai (2009) (Taiwan style of the overall planning of urban and rural demonstration projects," the Taipei City Government plans to apply for grants — National Taipei University of Technology transformation of water and green environment), Heuristic structures Lab.,NTUT, Taipei •>Google Scholar
- 2.Jen-Hui Tsai ( 2008 ) (National Taipei University of Technology—Campus Space Works Design Collection } ' Heuristic structures Lab.,NTUT,Taipei •>Google Scholar
- 3.Jen-Hui Tsai ( 2008 ) (Water Corridor between the Campus and Zhongxiao E. Rd. Ecological Friendly Interface —Design of a Green Interface with Running Water ' Heuristic structures Lab.,NTUT,TaipeiGoogle Scholar
- 4.Jen-Hui Tsai( 2007 X Water Environment Research Center, 96 year research project Subproject 3: Water and green environmental advocacy planning report), Taipei: Ministry of Economic Affairs Water Resources Bureau.Google Scholar
- 5.Jen-Hui Tsai( 2006 X Water Environment Research Center, 95 year research project sub-project 3: birth of the" urban water recycling "project report" }, Taipei: Ministry of Economic Affairs Water Resources Bureau..Google Scholar
- 6.Jen-Hui Tsai (2006) (Heuristic structures green building design—for example National Taipei University of Technology) ' (Taiwan and Germany Green Resident and Communities sympoisum } Taipei: Republic of China, the German Academic Exchange Association.Google Scholar
- 7.Jen-Hui Tsai (2005) (promote sustainable University - National Taipei University of Technology, Eco-School Project Plan Report), Taipei: Ministry of EducationGoogle Scholar
- 8.Jen-Hui Tsai (2004) (Sustainable transformation of the university campus experimental case - Taipei University of Technology campus as a whole ecological planning report> "Lanyang regional sustainable environmental education training workshops Proceedings}, Lan Yang Institute of TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- 9.Jen-Hui Tsai (2003 ) ( Creative Campus overall planning - National Taipei University of Technology campus planning ecological report), Taipei: Ministry of Education Advisory OfficeGoogle Scholar
- 10.Jen-Hui Tsai ( 2001 ) (National Taipei University of Technology, Engineering and Technology Research Building concept report) > NTUT,TaipeiGoogle Scholar
- 11.Jen-Hui Tsai (2000) ( Water Environment Research Center, 89 year research project Subproject 3: Water and green environmental planning report), Taipei: Ministry of Economic Affairs Water Resources BureauGoogle Scholar