Standardization Trend of Agriculture-IT Convergence Technology in Korea
Recently, USN for the Agriculture-IT convergence is used for the automation for Greenhouse and Plant Factory. These are mainly composed of the sensor and actuator, control gateway, operating system, and energy resources. The efforts for the standardization to improve of productivity of the crop, decrease in labor and reduce of the investment costs are progressed. In this paper, we introduce the standardization trend of USN-centered Agriculture-IT Convergence in Korea.
KeywordsGreenhouse Plant factory Vertical farm USN Agriculture-IT convergence WSN
This work was supported by the Industrial Strategic technology development program, 10037299, Development of Next Generation Growth Environment System and 10040125, Development of the Integrated Environment Control S/W Platform for Constructing an Urbanized Vertical Farm funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE, Korea).
- 1.Pawlowski A, Guzman JL, Rodríguez F, Berenguel M, Sánchez J, Dormido S (2009) Simulation of greenhouse climate monitoring and control with wireless sensor network and event-based control. Sensors 9:232–252 Google Scholar
- 2.Janos S, Istvan M (2009) Distance monitoring and control for greenhouse systems via internet, Kopaonik Srbija Zbornik radova konferencije Yuinfo, pp 1–3Google Scholar
- 3.Matijevics I, Simon J (2010) Control of the greenhouse’s microclimatic condition using wireless sensor network. IPSI J TIR 6(2):35–38Google Scholar
- 4.Hwang J, Shin C, Yoe H (2010) Study on an agricultural environment monitoring server system using wireless sensor networks. Sensors 10:11189–11211Google Scholar
- 5.Moon A, Li S, Kim K (2011) Components based integrated management platform for flexible service deployment in plant factory. Part I, HCI International, pp 524–528Google Scholar
- 6.Telecommunications Technology Association. http://www.tta.or.kr
- 7.USN Forum, http://www.usnforum.or.kr