Overview of Several String Pattern Matching Algorithms in Data Structure Teaching
Data structure is one of the most important base courses of computer profession, and string is the most important content of data structure. This paper discusses the definition of string and explains several string pattern matching algorithms detailed which will be helpful for students to study the course. The main differences of three kinds of string matching algorithms which can be used to help students understand the essence of the string matching are described in this paper. In this way, students can master the methods of string matching quickly and teachers can achieve the purpose of teaching easily.
KeywordsString Pattern matching Algorithm
The authors would like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments and suggestions on improving the quality of the paper.
This work is supported by Scientific Research Fund of Hunan International Economical University (Project name: The research of program design of contract based on Java modeling language, No. 4), Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 10JJ6092).
- 1.Yan W, Wu W (2002) Data structure (C program language edition)[M]. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Yan W, www.freekaoyan.com data structure teaching notes[EB/OL]
- 3.Zhou H, Chen H (2010) Reflection on teaching of data structure course [J]. Theory Pract Edu 30(6):62–63Google Scholar
- 4.Geng X (2007) Research and exploration of data structure teaching[J]. J Changchun Norm Univ (Nat Sci) 26(3):104–105Google Scholar
- 5.Fan J, Chen W, Xu X, Yu X, Hou Z (2010) Suggestions of teaching and learning data structures and algorithms on the college[J]. Comput Edu 16:17–20Google Scholar
- 6.Walter S (2003) JAVA-an introduction to computer science and programming[M]. Higher Education Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 7.Bruce E (2004) Think in Java[M], 3rd edn. Higher Education Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 8.Zhang F, Huang Z, Wang Y (2010) The research of teaching reform of data structure[J]. J Tianzhong 25(5):87–88Google Scholar
- 9.Wang W, Zhang L, Shi Y, Zhang H (2010) Exploration about the practice teaching of data structure[J]. Comput Education 13:155–157Google Scholar
- 10.Li W, Zhang M, Ji Z (2010) Study and practice of methodology in teaching of the introduction section of data structure[J]. Comput Edu 16:75–78Google Scholar