The Real-Time Image Processing System Based on ARM9
With the rapid development of digital image processing technology, the applications of embedded systems are widely used in image processing. This paper first describes the image processing method and process, and accounts for the hardware and software design of ARM9 based real-time image processing with an emphasis. Through testing, the system can overcome the weaknesses of the traditional mode of PC-based image processing system, improve the system’s real-time performance and reduce the cost as much as possible.
KeywordsImage processing ARM9 TMS320C6205 CPLD SAA7111
- 1.Liang Hui-jun, Jia Song-hao, Yang Cai, Li Fang-fang (2009) An implementation method of embedded network interface. J Nanyang Norm Univ 12:15–18Google Scholar
- 2.Song T, Hao X (2009) Research and exploration of Linux-based embedded remote video capture control system. J Huangshi Inst Technol 25:1Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu W, Wang Q, MA H (2007) Design of embedded network interface based on ARM9. Microcomput Inf 2007(09):0160–0161Google Scholar
- 4.Pei-jun L, Jun Z (2009) The video inspect system bases on embedded Linux system. Comput Knowl Technol 5:11Google Scholar
- 5.Li X, Ji R, Zhang L (2009) Video collection system based on embedded Linux and ARM9. Electron Meas Technol 32(2):102–104Google Scholar