Research on Turning Parameters Optimization Based on Genetic Algorithm
In the process of practical production, especially for machining of large-scale parts, how to choose cutting parameters to improve production efficiency was a difficult problem. On the MATLAB platform, the genetic algorithm was adopted to deal with the optimization of multi-variables objective function. The optimum values were gotten, the difficult problem was solved. The research’ findings are of important significance to the confirmation of three parameters of cutting machining.
KeywordsTurning parameters Matlab Genetic algorithm Optimization
- 1.Pan M-Q, Liu Y-J, Tang Y (2005) The multi-object optimization model of layered turning cut. Tool Technol 39(8):29–33Google Scholar
- 2.Chen Z-A (1995) Cutting parameters optimization of machining. Mach Manuf Eng 1:27–28Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao Y-L, Yang Q, He D-J (2003) Multi object optimization of machining parameters for turning. Mech Des Manuf 4:90–91Google Scholar
- 4.Bin J, Zheng M-L , Li Z-J (2001) Multi-objective optimization of turning parameters. Harbin Univ Technol, 6 (2) : 43–46Google Scholar
- 8.Savas V, Ozay C (2008) The optimization of the surface roughness in the process of tangential turn-milling using genetic algorithm: International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology n 37:335–340Google Scholar