Research on New Distributed Solution Method of Complex System Based on MAS
Generalized decision function-based decomposition criterion in multi-agent systems and multi-agent task specification decomposition features are put forward in this paper. It is pointed out that problem of tasks decomposition in multi-agent systems is equivalent to that forming a multiply sectioned Bayesian (MSBN) related to information agent. The relation between d-cutset of MSBN and decomposition criterion is proved, and decomposition method of MSBN related to multi-agent task specification is put forward. Feasibility on the method put forward is verified with an example in the end.
KeywordsDistribution computation Information agent Generalized decision function Task specification decomposition Bayesian network
This work is supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Hunan Province of China No. 10JJ5064, the Society Science Foundation of Hunan Province of China No. 07YBB239, the Sci. and Technology Plan Project of China under of Hunan Grant No.2009GK2002, and the Technology Innovation Foundation under Science and Technology Ministry Grant No. 09C26214301947.
- 3.Sleazk D (2006) Approximate reducts in decision tables [A]. IMPU-96 Information processing and management of uncertainty on knowledge-based systems [C], Granada, Spain, 1–5(3):1159–1164Google Scholar
- 4.Pearl J (1988) A probabilistic reasoning in intelligence system: networks of plausible inference [M]. Morgan Kaufmann, San MoteoGoogle Scholar
- 7.Xiang Y (2008) Bayesian network repository [EB/OD]. http://snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca/faculty info/yxiang/index.html
- 8.Xu K, Wang Y, Wu C (2007) Test technology and application of model of chain of services of Grid [J]. Sci China, Vol E, 37(4):467–485Google Scholar
- 9.Weicai Z, Jin L, Mingzhi X et al (2004) A multi agent genetic algorithm for global numerical optimization [J]. IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybern 34(2):1128–1141Google Scholar
- 11.Gou Y, Huan JZ, Rong H (2005) Adaptive grid job allocation with genetic algorithm. In: Future Genre Comp Sys. Elsevier Press, London 21:151–161Google Scholar
- 12.Matsui M (1993) A generalized model of convey-serviced production station (CSPS). J Jpn Ind Manag Assoc 44(1):25–32Google Scholar
- 18.Choi SPM, Liu J (2007) A genetic agent-based negotiation system [J]. Comput Netw (37):195–204Google Scholar
- 19.Guiquan L, Xiaoping C, Yan F et al (2007) A formal model of multi-agent cooperative systems. J Comput 24(5):529–535Google Scholar