Computer, Informatics, Cybernetics and Applications pp 1685-1693 | Cite as
Enterprises Application Integration Framework Based on Web Services and its Interfaces
Traditional technologies for enterprise applications integration (EAI), such as CORBA and EJB/DCOM component or middleware, can not be handily extended in the systems for dynamic business requirements. To solve the problem, using the principle of service-oriented architecture (SOA), an EAI framework based on web services and its interfaces are designed. The framework is extensible to dynamic business requirement, and achieves well heterogeneous datum sharing and integration of application systems in enterprises.
KeywordsWEB service Enterprise applications integration Heterogeneous system SOAP Interface
This paper is supported by NSFC, under grant No. 90818004, and by Scheduled Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Science. & Technology. Department, under grant No. 2007FJ3091.
- 3.Zhang HJ (2008) Research and implementation enterprise application integration framework based on SOA[J]. Comput Eng Des 29(8):2085–2092 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Bin J, Yan GG, Zhu XX (2007) SOA-based business process integration system for small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprise[J]. J Comput-Aided Des Comput Graph 19(1):125–129 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Deng S-G, Ying L (2007) Determination and computation of behavioral compatibility for web services[J]. J Softw 18(12):3001–3014 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Song L, Fu XJ (2005) On the architecture of enterprise application integration for oriented-services[J]. J Jilin Univ 6:657–663 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Singh PM, Huhns MN (2005) Service oriented computing, semantics, processes, agents. Wiley Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 8.Huang Y, Chung J (2003) A web services-based framework for business integration solutions[J]. Electron Comm Res Appl 2:15–26Google Scholar
- 9.Xianpeng HP (2010) Research on web services discovering algorithm based on information description framework[J]. Comput Sci 37(2):134–138 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.CCW. EAI. From Interface to Services [EB/OL]. (23 January2007) (01 October 2007) http ://www. amteam. org/k/Theory/2007 - 1/0/539573. html1.2010.10Google Scholar
- 11.Lin BP (2009) Research on compatibility and mediation of web service interfaces[D]. A dissertation for doctor’s degree, University of Science and Technology of China 5:17–29 (in Chinese)Google Scholar