Computer, Informatics, Cybernetics and Applications pp 999-1006 | Cite as
Design of Three-Dimensional Garage Monitoring System Based on WinCC
This chapter puts forward the automatic three-dimensional garage monitoring system based on WinCC by analyzing the various problems in the automatic three-dimensional garage monitoring system and combining with actual project requirements. Applying to WinCC configuration software monitoring, data acquisition, configuration, development and opening characteristics, this system develops the automatic stacker parking system, and realizes the automatic monitoring system, fault alarming, data processing, user management and project safety, communication settings etc. This chapter describes the seamless connection process between WinCC monitoring program and Master of Siemens PLC programmable controller S7-300 and the constitution of the system’s communication.
KeywordsWinCC Automatic three-dimensional garage Monitoring system PLC
This work has been supported by the Research Project of Postgraduate Tutor of Gansu province college (No.1004-12) and the ‘Qing Lan’ Talent Engineering Founds of Lanzhou Jiaotong University (No.QL-05-14A). We appreciate all people who provide us physical and spiritual support.
- 1.The automation and actuation group of Siemens limited company (2003). Explain the profound in simple language Siemens WinCC V6 [M] Beijing astronautics aviation university publishing company, Beijing.Google Scholar
- 2.Chunyuan B, Shuangyan R, Yongkui M (2007) et al S7-300/400 PLC directory of practical exploitation [M]. Mechanism Industry Publishing Company, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Shouming Z, Xunzhou H et al (2003) Multi-Storey lifting and shifting type of three-dimensional garage and control. Mechanical or parking equipmentGoogle Scholar
- 4.Manli C, Mingxing L (2006) Monitoring system of the three-dimensional garage. J. Instrum 27: 559–560Google Scholar
- 5.Xuesong Z, Mi T, Youjie M et al (2009) The multi-layered cyclic type system of three-dimensional garage control system of J hoisting and conveying machinery. 5: 58–60Google Scholar
- 6.Jianjun M, Zeqing Y, Chenghui Y (2006) Simulation system of automated three-dimensional garage based on configuration software. In: The 6th world congress on intelligent control and automation, DaLian, 6198–6202Google Scholar