Cucurbita pepo ‘Vegetable Spaghetti’
- 433 Downloads
The exact origin of vegetable spaghetti is not known, but is believed to be from the Americas. It is now cultivated throughout the world.
KeywordsSaturate Fatty Acid Pantothenic Acid Cucurbita Pepo Leaf Axil Exact Origin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Paris HS (1986) A proposed subspecific classification for Cucurbita pepo. Phytologia 61:133–138Google Scholar
- Paris HS (1989) List, description, and interactions of the genes affecting fruit color in Cucurbita pepo. Cucurbit Genet Coop Rep 12:72–74Google Scholar
- Paris HS (1992) A recessive, hypostatic gene for plain light fruit coloration in Cucurbita pepo. Euphytica 60:15–20Google Scholar
- Paris HS (1996) Multiple allelism at the D locus in squash. J Hered 87(5):391–395Google Scholar
- Porcher MH et al (1995–2020) Searchable world wide web multilingual multiscript plant name database. Published by The University of Melbourne, Australia. http://www.plantnames.unimelb.edu.au/Sorting/Frontpage.html
- Robinson RW, Decker-Walters DS (1997) Cucurbits. CAB International, Wallingford, 226 ppGoogle Scholar
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service (2010) USDA national nutrient database for standard reference, release 23. Nutrient data laboratory home Page. http://www.ars.usda.gov/ba/bhnrc/ndl
- Whitaker TW, Davis GN (1962) Cucurbits: botany cultivation and utilization. Leonard Hill, London, 249 ppGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012