Fruit pulp of ripe fruit is edible but acidic and is more used for cooking to impart an acidulose base to dishes. The rind is dried and used as acidic flavouring especially with sea food.
KeywordsRipe Fruit Larvicidal Activity Fruit Pulp Cuneate Base Stem Bark Extract
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Ee GCL, Lim CK, Rahmat A (2005) Structure-activity relationship of xanthones from Mesua daphnifolia and Garcinia nitida towards human estrogen receptor negative breast cancer cell line. Nat Prod Sci 11(4):220–4Google Scholar
- Ee GCL, Lim CK, Taufiq-Yap YH, Sukari MA, Rahmani M (2007) Xanthones and xanthone derivatives from Garcinia nitida. Pertanika J Sci Technol 15(1):77–83Google Scholar
- Lim CK (2005) Phytochemicals from Garcinia, Mesua and Jatropha species and their biological activities. PhD thesis, Universiti Putra MalaysiaGoogle Scholar
- Tinggal SDSH (1992) Brunei darussalam fruits in colour. Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei, 148 ppGoogle Scholar
- Voon BH, Chin TH, Sim CY, Sabariah P (1988) Wild fruits and vegetables in Sarawak. Sarawak Department of Agriculture, Kuching, 114 ppGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012