LASERIX : an open facility for developments of EUV and soft X-ray lasers and applications.
LASERIX is a high-power laser facility delivering High-repetition-rate XUV laser beams pumped by Titanium:Sapphire laser. The aim of this laser facility is to offer to the users community Soft XRLs in the 30-7 nm range and auxiliary IR beam for a broad range of applications. In this contribution, the main results concerning both the development of XUV sources and their use for applications (irradiation of DNA samples) are presented, as well the present status and some perspectives for LASERIX.
KeywordsOpen Facility Laser Facility External User Beam Pump Multilayer Mirror
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.l. Gudzenko et al., Sov. Phys. Doklady 10, 147, 1965Google Scholar
- 5.G. Jamelot et al., in X-Ray Lasers 2004, lOP Conf Series N° 186, 677 (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Ros et al., in X-Ray lasers 2006, Springer Proc. in physics115,192 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Kazamias et al., Phys. Rev. A 77 (2008).Google Scholar
- 12.O. Guilbaud et al. ln soft X-Ray lasers and Applications Vlll 7451, OT (2009).Google Scholar
- 15.B. Zielbauer et al, in this proceedings bookGoogle Scholar