Navigation thus involves both control of the aircraft’s flight path and the guidance for its mission.
KeywordsGlobal Position System Navigation System Inertial Navigation System Global Position System Receiver Global Position System Satellite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agardograph No. 139, Theory and Application of Kalman Filtering.Google Scholar
- Andreas, R.D., Hostetler, L.D. and Beckmann, C., Continuous Kalman Upating of an Inertial Navigation System using Terrain Measurements: NAECON 1978, pp. 1263–1270.Google Scholar
- Chen, G. and Chui, C.K., Kalman Filtering with Real-Time Applications, Springer Series in Information Sciences, Vol. 17, Springer-Verlag, 1991.Google Scholar
- Daly, P., Navstar GPS and GLONASS: Global satellite navigation systems, Electronics and Communications Engineering Journal, IEE, pp. 349–357, December 1993.Google Scholar
- Farrell, J.L., Integrated Aircraft Navigation, Academic Press, 1976.Google Scholar
- Forssell, B., Radio Navigation Systems, Prentice Hall, 1991.Google Scholar
- Gelling, L.A., The global positioning system, IEEE Spectrum, pp. 36–47, December 1993.Google Scholar
- Hofmana-Wellanhot, B., Lichtenegger, H. and Collins, J., GPS Theory and Practice, Springer-Verlag, 1992.Google Scholar
- Hostetler, L.D., Optimal terrain-aided navigation systems, in AIAA Guidance and Control Conference, August 1978.Google Scholar
- Kalman, R.E., A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems. Journal of Basic Engineering Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, March 1960.Google Scholar
- Kalman, R.E. and Bucy, R.S., New results in linear filtering and prediction theory. Journal of Basic Engineering Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, March 1961.Google Scholar
- Morgan Owen, G.J. and Johnston, G.T., Differential GPS positioning. Electronics and Communications Engineering Journal, IEE, pp. 11–21, February 1995.Google Scholar
- Siouris, G.M., Aereospace Avionic Systems, Academic Press, 1993.Google Scholar
- Schlee, F.H., Toda, N.F., Islam, M.A., and Standish, C.J., Use of an external cascaded Kalman filter to improve the performance of a global positioning system (GPS) inertial navigator, in Proceedings of the NAECON ’88 Conference, Dayton, Ohio, 23–27 May 1988.Google Scholar
- Skarman, E., Kalman filter for terrain aided navigation, in Conference on Remotely Piloted Vehicles, Bristol, UK, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011