The State of Knowledge Management in Czech Companies
In the globalised world, Czech economy faces many challenges brought by the processes of integration. The crucial factors for companies that want to succeed in the global competition are knowledge and abilities to use the knowledge in the best possible way. The purpose of the work is a familiarization with the results of a questionnaire survey with the topic of "Research of the state of knowledge management in companies in the Czech Republic" realized in the spring 2009 in the cooperation of the University of Hradec Králové and the consulting company Per Partes Consulting, Ltd under the patronage of the European Union.
KeywordsKnowledge Management Modern Information Technical Infrastructure Implementation Team Czech Company
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. Bures, Knowledge management and process of its implementation (Znalostní management a proces jeho zavádění – Průvodce pro praxi), Grada Publishing, 2007, s.216, ISBN 8024719788Google Scholar
- J.CH.Chena, J.W. Huang, “How organisational climate and structure affect knowledge management - The social interaction perspective“, in International Journal of Information Management, 2007, doi:10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2006.11.001Google Scholar
- G. Heijst, R. Spek, E. Kruizinga, ” Corporate Memories as a Tool for Knowledge Management”, vol. 13, 1997, pp.41-54.Google Scholar
- R. Maier, Knowledge Management Systems, Berlin-Heidelberg, 2007, s. 720, ISBN 978-3-540-71407-1.Google Scholar
- A. Perrin, Knowledge Management: Publications in Knowledge Management, 2006, [on-line]. Available from http://km.typepad.com/index/2006/10/publications_in.html.