Facilitating Values Education Leadership Through Discovery of Personal Beliefs and Values
This chapter describes an approach to facilitating leadership training based on strategies to enable individuals to reconnect with their values and change their behavior in ways that confirms their personal integrity.
KeywordsEmotional Intelligence Team Leader Chinese Character Personal Belief Leadership Training
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Arcaro, J. (1995). Quality in education: An implementation handbook. Dalray Beach, FL: St. Lucie PressGoogle Scholar
- BP (2002). Inclusion through facilitation workshop. BP Global Diversity & Inclusion Team. United Kingdom; Author.Google Scholar
- Goleman, D. (1998). What makes a leader? Harvard Business Review, 76, 93–102Google Scholar
- Ismail, R., & Minda, M. (2003). Siri memperkasa profesionalisme keguruan. Shah Alam, Malaysia: Teacher Training Department, Ministry of Education, MalaysiaGoogle Scholar
- Tillman, D., & Colomina, P. (2001). Living values educator training guide. Deerfield Beach, FL: Health Communication Inc., USA.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010