Whose Impact, and Is It All About Impact?
- 1.1k Downloads
Both questions are clearly important, for the obvious reasons that if you are not having a positive impact then why are you doing what you are doing? And secondly if you don’t know then you open yourself up to being seen as misleading the public through the assertions made in your public material.
KeywordsMoral Responsibility Development Agency Social Program Accountability Mechanism Timber Industry
- David, R. and A. Mancini. 2004. Going Against the Flow. London: Institute of Development Studies.Google Scholar
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission. 1997. Bringing Them Home. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia.Google Scholar
- Humanitarian Accountability Project. 2007. http://www.hapinternational.org/Humanitarian Accountability project.
- Invarson, L., E. Kleinhenz, and J. Wilkinson. 2007. Research on Performance Pay for Teachers Australian Council for Education Research, http://www.dest.gov.au/NR/rdonlyres/D477C6A5-C8EF-4074-8619-FF43059445F8/16287/ACERPerformancePaypaperMar07.pdf.
- Singer, P. 2002. One World: The Ethics of Globalization. New Haven, CT : Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- The Listening Project. 2007. http://www.listeningproject.org/.
- Vaux, T. Independent Evaluation of the DEC Tsunami Crisis Response, December 2005. http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/RWFiles2006.nsf/FilesByRWDocUNIDFileName/KHII-6KZ9HA-dec-sas-31dec.pdf/$File/dec-sas-31dec.pdf.
- Wildavsky, A. 1988. Searching for Safety. Edison, NJ: Transaction Books.Google Scholar