Philosophical-Historical Aspects Of Land Relations (On Example Of Russian North Nations)
Among the entire material conditions necessary for existence and activity of people, special position is occupied by Land with its soil mantle, subsurface resources, forestry and waters; this is the first prerequisite and natural basis of any production. Without land neither production nor existence of human being is possible. According to the outstanding modern philosopher\break A.-T. Tymieniecka “Earth in its otherwise mute interplay with our faculties and their employment brings our entire existence to the scene of life. We in all our vital moves establish ties with the soil, climatic conditions, the magnetic field, etc. of our mother earth, that is, with the entire earth system”.
KeywordsNorthern Territory Arctic Tundra Rational Land Herd Reindeer Land Planning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.N. Kharyuchi. Native Minorities: Legislative Issues. – Tomsk: Tomsk University Publishing House, 2004 – page 360.Google Scholar
- K.B. Klokov. Traditional Land Use of Native Minorities of the North: Author’s summary on Dissertation of the Doctor of Geography. M. 1998 – page 48.Google Scholar
- W. Petty. Works on Economy and Statistics. - M.: Sotsekgiz, 1940 – page 55.Google Scholar
- V.P. Troitskiy. Land Planning, Use and Protection of Land Resources (Dictionary and Reference Book, V.P. Troitskiy et al. – M.: GUZ, 1997 – page 65.Google Scholar
- A.-T. Tymieniecka. The Passions of the Earth. – LXXI – page.4.Google Scholar
- A.-T. Tymieniecka. The Passions of the Earth. – LXXI – page 5.Google Scholar
- S.N. Volkov. Land Planning in 6 Vol.: Vol. 1 Theoretical Fundamentals of Land Planning. M. Publishing House “Kolos”. 2001 – page 496.Google Scholar