Belatacept (Nulojix®, Brystol-Meyers Squibb) is a fusion protein binding to CD80 and CD86, thus blocking their interaction with CD28 receptor and the consequent costimulatory signal to activate T lymphocytes.
KeywordsTreg Cell West Nile Virus Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Cryptococcal Meningitis Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
307171_1_En_44_MOESM1_ESM.xls (55 kb)
- 1.Belatacept (Nulojix®) BLA125288 Medical Review FDA, June 2011Google Scholar
- 2.Belatacept (Nulojix®) WC500108357 CHMP Assessment Report EMEA Apr 2011Google Scholar
- 3.Belatacept (Nulojix®) Prescribing Information BMS, June 2011Google Scholar
- 4.Belatacept (Nulojix®) WC500108355 Product Information EMEA, Sept 2011Google Scholar
- 5.Belatacept (Nulojix®) R 179687 Australian Public Assessment Report, TGA July 2012Google Scholar
- 6.Gupta G, Womer KL (2010) Profile of belatacept and its potential role in prevention of graft rejection following renal transplantation. Drug Design Develop Ther 4:375–382Google Scholar
- 7.Wojciechowski D, Vincenti F (2012) Belatacept for prevention of acute rejection in adult patients who have had a kidney transplant: an update. Biol Targets Ther 6:39–385Google Scholar
- 12.Archdeacon P, Dixon C, Belen O et al (2012) Summary of the US FDA approval of belatacept. Am J Tranpl 12:554–662Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Italia 2014