The Estimation of Map Distances from Recombination Values
The genetic map is a tool to quantify the distance between genes on a chromosome, based on the observed frequency of crossovers during cell division.
- 1.C.B. Bridges, T.H. Morgan, The Third-Chromosome Group of Mutant Characters of Drosophila melanogaster, Publication no. 327 (Carnegie Institute of Washington, 1923).Google Scholar
- 2.R.A. Fisher, The Design of Experiments (Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh, 1937).Google Scholar
- 3.R.A. Fisher, F. Yates, Statistical Tables, Table VII (Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh, 1938).Google Scholar
- 4.J.B.S. Haldane, J. Genet. 8, 299–309 (1919).Google Scholar
- 5.D. de Winton, J.B.S. Haldane, J. Genet. 31, 67–100 (1935).Google Scholar
© Springer (India) Pvt. Ltd. 2016