Distributed Closed-Loop QOSTBCs with PIC Detector Under Quasi-Synchronization
In this paper, we propose an efficient distributed closed-loop QOSTBC with Parallel Interference Cancellation (PIC) Detector under Quasi-Synchronization in the case of four relay nodes with SDF protocol. After mitigating the impact of imperfect synchronization by PIC method, we combine the received signals of DT link between the source node and the destination node during the first phase with the closed-loop QOSTBC signals from the relay nodes during the second phase. Comparing with the traditional schemes which do not considering the DT link signals, our scheme can improve the SER performance significantly in all SNR region. Furthermore, Comparing with the perfect synchronization system, our scheme can achieve almost the same SER performance in the lower SNR region.
KeywordsQOSTBC Asynchronous cooperative networks PIC detector
This work was supported in part by the “111” project under Grant B08038 and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities under Grant K50511010015 and K5051201035.
- 1.Chiurtu, N., Rimoldi, B., Telatar, E.: On the capacity of multi-antenna Gaussian channel. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Inform. Theory, Washington, DC (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Laneman, J.N., Tse, D.N.C., Wornell, G.W.: Cooperative diversity in wireless networks: efficient protocol and outage behavior. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 50, 3062–3080 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Nicholas, L.J., Wornell, G.W.: Distributed space-time coded protocols for exploiting cooperative diversity in wireless networks. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 49(10), 2415–2525 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Wei, S.D., Goeckel, D.E., Valenti, M.F.: Asynchronous cooperative diversity. IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun. 5(6), 1547–1556 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Ng, F., Li, X.: Cooperative STBC-OFDM transmissions with imperfect synchronization in time and frequency, vol. 2005, pp. 524–528 (20050Google Scholar
- 7.Astal, E., To, M., Olivier, J.C.: Distributed orthogonal STBC for amplify and forward cooperative network under imperfect synchronization. In: 2012 IEEE 14th International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT), pp. 364–368. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Zheng, F.-C., Burr, A., Olafsson, S.: Near-optimum detection for distributed space-time block coding under imperfect synchronization. IEEE Trans. Commun. 56(11), 1795–1799 (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.Qaja, W.M., Elazreg, A.M., Chambers, J.A.: Distributed space time transmission with two relay selection and parallel interference cancellation detection to mitigate asynchronism. 2012 Sixth UKSim/AMSS European Symposium on Computer Modeling and Simulation (EMS), pp. 220–225. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Toker, C., Lambotharan, S., Chambers, J.: Closed-loop quasiorthogonal STBCs and their performance in multipath fading environments and when combined with turbo codes. IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun. 50, 18901896 (2004)Google Scholar
- 13.Liu, K.J.R.: Cooperative Communications and Networking. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2009)Google Scholar