Enhancement of Stream Ciphers Security Using DNA
This paper considers the problem of cryptanalysis of cipher streams. There are some tasks that improve the existing attacks and attempt to make eminent the partitions of ciphertext resulted by the encryption of plain text in which parts of the text are arbitrary and non-arbitrary. This paper delivers a tutorial of symmetric cryptography using LFSR with DNA prospective. The essential information speculative and computational properties of classic and contemporary cryptographic systems are exhibited, followed by scrutinization of the application of cryptography to the security of VoIP regularity in network organizations using LFSR scenario with the help of DNA using Bio-informatics. The implementation program is developed by java2.
KeywordsInformation security Linear feedback shift register DNA algorithms
- 1.Win, T.L., Kyaw, N.C.: Speech encryption and decryption using Linear Feedback Shift Register. World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol. 24, 462 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Gao, Q.: A few DNA-based security techniques. In: Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT). IEEE, Long Island (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Soni, R., Prajapati, G.: A modern review on DNA cryptographic techniques. Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Sci. Softw. Eng. 3(7), 2013Google Scholar
- 4.Cui, G., Qin, L., Wang, Y., Zhang, X.: An Encryption Scheme Using DNA Technology. 08/© 2008 IEEEGoogle Scholar
- 5.Merit, K., Ouamri, A.: Securing speech in GSM networks using DES with Random Permutation and Inversion Algorithm. Int. J. Distrib. Parallel Syst. (IJDPS) 3(4), 99–110 (2012) Google Scholar