Image Processing Representation Using Binary Image; Grayscale, Color Image, and Histogram
This paper presents digital image processing and its representation using binary image; grayscale, color images with the help of additive color mixing, subtractive color mixing, and histogram. It is also discusses the fundamental steps involved in an image processing such as image achievement, image development, image renovation, compression, wavelets, multi-resolution processing, morphological processing, representation, description and interpretation. Finally, it presents the per-pixel and filtering operations like invert filter, grayscale, brightness and color splitting filter.
KeywordsDigital image processing Binary image Grayscale, color images Histogram Filtering operations
- 1.Jonathan, C.-N., Sanchez-Yanez, R.E.: Appl. Soft Comput. 28, 1–10 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Simona, C., Manta, V.I.: Histogram-based segmentation of quantum images. Theor. Comput. Sci. 529(10), 46–60 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Alexandru, C., Mihai, I., Noël, R.: Probabilistic pseudo-morphology for grayscale and color images. Pattern Recogn. 47(2), 721–735 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Jae, Y.C., Yong, M., Plataniotis, K.N.: A study of preprocessing mismatch belongings in color image based face recognition. Pattern Recogn. 44(2), 412–430 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Rajan, E.G.: Special Issue Comput Vision. 18(Part 2), 279–300 (1993)Google Scholar