Natural Language-Based Self-learning Feedback Analysis System
Internet has gained a wide popularity in recent years. The people’s interaction and sharing of their views about a particular subject and providing feedback to them have increased rapidly. The feedbacks are mainly in the form of numeric rating and free text words. The numeric rating can be easily processed but to process free text words is an important task. In this paper, different approaches are reviewed and based on that a self-learning feedback analysis system is proposed, which analyzes the feedback and provides an accurate result that helps in decision making.
KeywordsSemantic Artificial intelligence Sentiment analysis Ontology
- 1.Zha, Z.-J., Yu, J., Tang, J., Wang, M., Chua, T.-S.: Product aspect ranking and its applications. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng. 26(5), 136 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, Z., Mukherjee, A., Liu, B.: Aspect extraction with automated prior knowledge learning in ACL (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Xueke, X., Xueqi, C., Songbo, T., Yue, L., Huawei, S.: Aspect-level opinion mining of online customer reviews. In: Proceedings of the Management and Visualization of User and Network Data China Communications March (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, X., Cui, L., Wang, Y.: CommTrust computing multi-dimensional trust by mining E-commerce feedback comments. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng. 26(7) 2014Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, C.-L., Hsaio, W.-H., Lee, C.-H., Lu, G.-C. Jou, E.: Movie rating and review summarization in mobile environment. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. Part C Appl. Rev. 42(3), 397–407 (2012)Google Scholar