Low-Cost Supply Chain Management and Value Chain Management with Real-Time Advance Inexpensive Network Computing
For increased profitability and sustainability, the E-commerce systems should be backed by efficient and effective Supply Chain Management and Value Chain Management Systems. However, it is very difficult to build such systems as the functions are complex and systems are CAPEX and OPEX intensive. To overcome these problems, an inexpensive supply chain management system was designed and developed successfully with Real-time Advance Inexpensive Network Computing. The results of the research work are presented in this article.
KeywordsComputing intelligence Mobile computing E-commerce Value chain management Supply chain management RAIN computing
The authors acknowledge the services of all the officials of AP Foods Ltd., other officials of Women and Child Welfare Department for successfully implementing the pilot. Authors also acknowledge NIC, DietY for the datacenter infrastructure being provided for hosting and implementing e-Governance projects.
- 1.Wu, X., Tian, H.: Discussion on E-commerce key technology. In: 2010 2nd International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology (ICCET), vol. 7, pp. V7-88–V7-91. IEEE Press New York (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Hwang, H.J., Seruga, J.: An intelligent supply chain management system to. enhance collaboration in textile industry. www.sersc.org/journals/IJUNESST/vol4_no4/4.pdf 4, No. 4, Dec 2011
- 3.Heindel, L.E., Kasten, V.A., Schlieber, K.J.V.: Value chain management: a project management approach. In: Conference Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE Fourteenth Annual International Phoenix Conference on, Computers and Communications, 1995, pp. 297–301. IEEE Press, New York (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Yonglin, Y., Qiusheng, Z., Tao, Z.: 2010 International Conference on the Innovation of Value Chain Management in Network Economy Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII), vol. 1, pp. 341–343. IEEE Press, New York (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Lazovic, V., Kovacevic, D.: Changes in the understanding and management of value chain in the information era. In: MIPRO, 2011 Proceedings of the 34th International Convention, pp. 1382–1386. IEEE Press, New York (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Rajasekhar, K., Upadhyaya, N.: Modified real-time advanced inexpensive networks for critical infrastructure security and resilience. In: Proceedings of CSI 2013: Springer—Advances in Intelligent and Soft and Computing, vol. 248, 249, pp 777–784. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, J., Deng, Y., Xu, G.: Reachability analysis of real-time systems using time Petri nets. In: IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, vol. 30, Issue 5, pp. 725–736, IEEE Press, New York (2000)Google Scholar