Intuitionistic Fuzzy Similarity and Information Measures with Physical Education Teaching Quality Assessment
Information and similarity measures have a vital place in the fuzzy set theory. It has been investigated by many researchers with different aspects. In this paper, new intuitionistic fuzzy similarity and information measures based on sine function are proposed. Comparison of proposed information measures with the existing ones is listed. Numerical results clearly indicate the efficiencies of these measures over others. New technique for multi-criteria decision-making (MCDM) quandaries to rank the alternatives is introduced. This technique is developed on the application intuitionistic fuzzy information measure and weighted averaging operator (IFWAO). A case of five colleges ranking of a district region is studied and discussed.
KeywordsIntuitionistic fuzzy set Intuitionistic fuzzy information measure Similarity measure MCDM TOPSIS Physical education teaching quality
- 4.Mishra, A.R., Jain, D., Hooda, D.S.: Exponential intuitionistic fuzzy information measure with assessment of service quality. Communicated (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Mishra, A.R., Jain, D., Hooda, D.S.: Intuitionistic fuzzy information with application in rating of township development. Communicated (2015)Google Scholar
- 22.Wei, C., Zhang, Y.: Entropy measures for interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets and their application in group decision making. Math. Probl. Eng. 2015, 1–13 (2015)Google Scholar
- 23.Fan, H.: An approach to evaluating the physical education teaching quality of higher education institution with uncertain information. JDCTA 6, 419–425 (2012)Google Scholar
- 24.Pang, M.: An approach to evaluating the physical education teaching quality of higher education institution with intuitionistic fuzzy information. JCIT 7, 164–170 (2012)Google Scholar