Neutrosophic Logic Applied to Decision Making
Decision making addresses the usage of various methods to select “the best”, in some way, alternative strategy (from many available) when a problem is given for solving. The authors propose the usage of neutrosophic way of thinking, called also Smarandache’s logic, to select a model by experts when degrees of trustability, ultrastability (falsehood), and indeterminacy are used to decide. The procedures deal with multi-attribute neutrosophic decision making and a case study on e-learning software objects is presented.
KeywordsNeutrosophic sets Decision making e-learning
During this research, the authors were supported by their departments according to the institutional research strategy and associated research programs.
- 1.Albeanu, G., Popentiu-Vladicescu, F.: Recent soft computing approaches in digital learning object evaluation. In: 8th International Scientific Conference eLearning and Software for Education, pp. 16–21 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Albeanu, G., Popentiu-Vladicescu, F.: On designing learning objects for a software reliability engineering course. In: 7th International Scientific Conference eLearning and Software for Education, pp. 105–110Google Scholar
- 3.Albeanu, G., Duda, I.G.: Intuitionistic fuzzy approaches for quality evaluation of learning objects. In: 17th ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design, International Society of Science and Applied Technologies, pp. 258–262 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Brotherton, M.D., Huynh-Thu Q., Hands D.S., Brunnström K.: Subjective multimedia quality assessment. IEICE Trans. Fundam. E89(A 11) 2920–2932 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Kandasamy, V.W.B., Smarandache, F., Ilanthenral, K.: Social fuzzy matrices for socials scientists. http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0707/0707.4637.pdf (2007)
- 8.Mich, L., Fedrizzi, M., Gaio L.: Approximate reasoning in the modeling of consensus in group decisions. In: Klement, E.P., Slany., W. (eds.) Fuzzy logic in artificial intelligence, pp. 91–102 (Springer, Heidelberg 1993)Google Scholar
- 9.Morales, M.E.M., Gómez, A.D.A., García, P.F.J., Therón S.R.: Supporting the quality of learning objects through their ranking visualization, iJET—4 (Special Issue 1) “SIIE’2008”, pp. 24–29 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Popentiu-Vladicescu, F.: Software reliability engineering. Course book of series of advanced mechatronics systems (Debrecen 2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Popentiu-Vladicescu, F.: Home page of course 02445 software reliability. http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/~popen/Software_Reliability.html (2013)
- 12.Smarandache, F.: A unified field in logics: neutrosophic logic. American Research Press, Rehoboth (1995)Google Scholar
- 13.Smarandache, F.: Neutrosophy, neutrosophic logic, neutrosophic set, neutrosophic probability and statistics. http://www.gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/neutrosophy.htm