Similarity Measure of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Numbers by the Centroid Point
The aim of the paper is to introduce a new similarity measure between intuitionistic fuzzy numbers (IFNs). The proposed method is based on the centroid point of IFNs. It is also proved that the proposed measure satisfies the properties of similarity measure. Examples are considered to compare the proposed similarity measure with the existing similarity measures. The similarity results show that the new similarity measure can overcome the faults of the existing similarity measures.
KeywordsIntuitionistic fuzzy number Centroid point Similarity measure
- 4.Li, Y., Zhongxian, C., Degin, Y.: Similarity measures between vague sets and vague entropy. J. Comput. Sci. 29, 129–132 (2002) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Hsieh, C.H., Chen, S.H.: Similarity of generalized fuzzy numbers with graded mean integration representation. In: Proceedings of the 8th International Fuzzy Systems Association World Congress, pp. 551–555. Taipei (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Hsu, H.M., Chen, C.T.: Aggregation of fuzzy opinions under group decision making. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 79, 279–285 (1996)Google Scholar
- 10.Lee, H.S.: An optimal aggregation method for fuzzy opinions of group decision. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics 3, 314–319 (1999)Google Scholar
- 24.Das, S., Guha, D.: Ranking of intuitionistic fuzzy number by centroid point. J. Ind. Intel. Inf. 1, 107–110 (2013)Google Scholar