“A Safer Cloud”, Data Isolation and Security by Tus-Man Protocol
Today cloud computing is well-known for touching all periphery of technology with its on-demand and elastic capability. Ever since it has come into picture, security has remained a major concern. VM model is already known to be vulnerable to various issues. We introduce Tus-Man protocol which will act in addition to existing system to make computing secure enough for both service provider as well as service consumers. In this protocol, we suggest a tunnel-based protocol to make data transfer not only secure but also safe enough against any malicious attack.
KeywordsCloud computing Security in cloud computing Tus-Man algorithm (Cloud computing security protocol)
- 1.Cloud computing security threats [http://www.cloudsecurityalliance.org/topthreats/csathreats.v1.0.pdf ]
- 2.Basics of public key encryption [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography]
- 3.Top security thread to cloud [http://h30458.www3.hp.com/ww/en/ent/954867.html]
- 4.Basics of private key encryption [http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/private-key]
- 5.Working of kerberos [http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/Kerberos]