Digital Video Watermarking Using Scene Detection
Video is one of the most commonly used multimedia data used in daily life. This increases the occurrences of abuse and copyright infringement which happen to video data content. To overcome from this problem video security and copyright protection techniques are required. Video watermarking is one of the most popular techniques for the providing security and copyright protection. Researchers have introduced many methods for video watermarking but still there are limitations of frame dropping, averaging problems that are to be dealt properly. Therefore, in this paper, a robust video watermarking method is proposed which is based on the scene detection method and it effectively deals with frame dropping, averaging and statistical analysis.
KeywordsWatermark detection Image processing Scene detection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.-J. Lee and S.-H. Jung, “A survey of watermarking techniques applied to multimedia”, in Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Industrial, Electronics, 2001.Google Scholar
- T. Jayamalar and V. Radha, “Survey on digital video watermarking techniques and attacks on watermarks”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 2, pp. 6963–6967, 2010.Google Scholar
- A. Bamatraf, R. Ibrahim, M. Salleh, “Digital watermarking algorithm using lsb”, in Proc. of International Conference on Computer Applications and Industrial, Electronics, 2010.Google Scholar
- G. Langelaar, I. Setyawan, and R. Lagendijk, “Watermarking digital image and video data”, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 17, p. 2046, 2000.Google Scholar
- B. Mobasseri, “Direct sequence watermarking of digital video using m-frames”, in Proc. of International Conference on Image Processing, 1998.Google Scholar
- S. Pereira and T. Pun, “Robust template matching for affine resistant image watermarks”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 9, pp. 1123–1129, 2000.Google Scholar
- M. Ejima and A. Miyazaki, “A wavelet-based watermarking for digital images and video”, in Proc. of International Conference on Image Processing, 2000.Google Scholar
- L. Jianfeng, Y. Zhenhua, Y. Fan, and L. Li, “A mpeg2 video watermarking algorithm based on dct domain”, in Workshop on Digital Media and Digital Content Management, 2011, pp. 194–197.Google Scholar
- M. George, J. V. Chouinard, N. Georganas, “Digital watermarking of images and video using direct sequence spread spectrum techniques”, in Proc. of IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and, Computer Engineering, 1999.Google Scholar
- F. Hartung and B. Girod, “Watermarking of uncompressed and compressed video”, Signal Processing, vol. 66, pp. 283–301, 1998.Google Scholar
- P. Seeling, “Scene change detection for uncompressed video”, in Proc. of the Int. Joint Conferences on Computer, Information, and Systems Sciences and, Engineering, 2008.Google Scholar
- P. W. Chan, M. Lyu, and R. Chin, “A novel scheme for hybrid digital video watermarking: approach, evaluation and experimentation”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 15, pp. 1638–1649, 2005.Google Scholar