Hydrogen Gas Safety Management
This chapter describes the hydrogen gas safety management related to properties and combustion of hydrogen, hydrogen diffusion, and hydrogen sensor. Prevention method of hydrogen-related accidents and examples of the necessity of hydrogen dissipation are also introduced.
KeywordsSafety Hydrogen combustion Diluent gas Incident Accident Hydrogen diffusion Hydrogen sensor Hydrogen safety
- 1.Accidents and incidents data base (2002) High Pressure Gas Safety Institute of Japan, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- 2.Sato Y (2005) Hydrogen character relating safety. J Jpn Soc Safety Eng 44:378–385Google Scholar
- 3.Moriyama T (2007) Introduction for electric safety. J Jpn Soc Safety Eng 46:136–143Google Scholar
- 4.Yagyu S (1977) Flammable limits of gas and vapor. Japan Society for Safety Engineering, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- 5.Inoue M, Tsukikawa H, Kanayama H, Matsuura K (2009) Experimental study on leaking hydrogen dispersion in a duct and under a ceiling. J Hydrog Energy Syst Sci Jpn 34:32–43Google Scholar