On a Radon Transform
In this article a special type of Radon transform (Kipriyanov-Radon transform K γ ) is considered and some properties of this transform are proved. The main results of this work are the inversion formulas of K γ , which were obtained with a help of general B-hypersingular integrals.
KeywordsRadon transform inversion formulas B-hypersingular integrals
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kipriyanov I.A., Singular Elliptic Boundary Value Problems, Nauka, Moscow, 1996.Google Scholar
- Lyakhov L.N., On the one class of hypersingular integrals, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 315(2), 291–296 (1990).Google Scholar
- Samko S.G., Kilbas A.A., and Marichev O.I., Integrals and Derivatives of Fractional Orders and Some of Their Applications Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk, 1987.Google Scholar
- Gelfand I.M., Graev M.I. and Vilenkin I.Ya., Integral Geometry and Representation Theory, GIFML, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- Edwards R.E., Functional Analysis. Theory and Application, Mir, Moscow, 1969.Google Scholar