Classification of Spatial Data Analysis Tools
Part of the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 365)
This paper describes the spatial data analysis theory as it is teached at the agricultural university of Wageningen.
KeywordsGeometric Data Spatial Object Local Operation Thiessen Polygon Raster Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- v. Lanuueren, R 1995 GIS-tools Wageningen.Google Scholar
- ESRI 1991 ARC/INFO: data model, concepts key terms. ESRIGoogle Scholar
- ESRI 1992 Cell-based modelling with GRID ESRIGoogle Scholar
- Maguire, D., Dangermond J. 1991 The functionality of GIS in: Geographical Information Systems. Volume 1: principles. by Maguire, D., Goodchild, M., Rhind, D. LongmanGoogle Scholar
- Molenaar, M. 1990 Formal data structures and query spaces. Wageningen.Google Scholar
- Molenaar, M. 1993 Lecture notes Basic principles of GIS II Wageningen.Google Scholar
- Tomlin, C.D. 1990 Geographic information systems and cartographic modelling Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1996