GPU-Based Post-Processing Color Grading Algorithms in Real-Time Rendering for Mobile Commerce Service User
This paper introduces new GPU-based color grading algorithms for real-time 3D scene rendering pipeline, to solve the problem of color bias, lack of lighting and brightness in common real-time rendering systems. A new real-time color grading solution is also provided to make use of the 3DLUT data along with parametric textures, to read and apply data on GPU side efficiently. These improve the rendering quality without distinct impacts to system efficiency and interactivity, and can be used widely in modern virtual reality and game developments.
KeywordsReal-time rendering Color grading Color balance Mobile commerce
This work was supported by Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (No. LQ14G020004), Zhejiang Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences Circles Subject of China (No. 2014N104) and the Department of Education of Zhejiang Province Subject of China (No. Y200907736).
- 1.Eberly, D.: 3D Game engine design:The application method of real-time computer graphics. Mingliang Xu. PK. Tsinghua University (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, R., Qian, X.: OpenSceneGraph 3 Cookbook. Packt Publishing, Birmingham (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Wolff, D.: OpenGL 4 Shading Language Cookbook. Packt Publishing, Birmingham (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Yao, C.: The key technology research of color and color image processing. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, SH (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Kim, J.-S., et al.: Colour correction and matching between scenes using 3D LUT. In: SMPTE Conference Proceedings, pp. 1–8 (2010)Google Scholar